We will provide labor, materials and equipment to perform any type of construction upgrades or equipment/piping installations you need. This work can be completed on a “cost of work basis” or a lump sum price quote. Our expertise includes:
- Site Work and Grading
- Site Utilities
- Concrete work
- Masonry work
- Steel Erection
- Doors and Windows
- Process Equipment and Pump Installations
- Process Piping
- Chemical Feed Equipment
Contact our office if you wish to see our labor and equipment rental rates.
A NEW DIRECTION
A Magney Construction project team will work with your engineers and architects to value engineer your project. This early planning will maximize functionality and insure that your project is completed on time and within budget.
- Create project program identifying your needs and expectations
- Finalize conceptual size, appearance and material quality of building
- Create conceptual floor plans with the emphasis on production process flows
- Finalize project team members including design consultants and inspectors
We’re looking to confirm that the site will conform to the requirements of the project without excessive cost or future surprises.
- Create overall site master plan – confirm parking, traffic circulation and landscaping
- Review soils analysis with consultants – ensure foundation design is adequate
- Evaluate existing infrastructure capacity, location and proposed routing